|Female Mag Feb 2011|
|Nadhira in FEMALE magazine!|
I wanna thank FEMALE for the cute and short Interview on my 'MUST-HAVES'! Really appreciate your support!
Check out more on Nadhira Facebook, Nadhira Music, Nadhira YouTube, Nadhira Blog
NINE MINUTES WITH NADHIRA
We caught up with Puma’s latest fashion ambassador to discuss the stylish and sassy aspects of life.
|Photo by Aqmal Hadi Shapee|
“My style is influenced by my mood. Depending on how I feel that day is how I choose to clothe myself… if I feel like a bird, I might just wear a bird suit and walk around.”
2. What’s your current fashion obsession?
“I don’t normally have fashion obsessions BUT these days, I’ve been wearing a lot of high-cut sneakers, flat-rimmed caps and chunky jewelleries… easy, sporty and girly at the same time.”
3. Share your biggest fashion pet-peeves with us.
“Don’t have one. I don’t really care what people wear as long as it makes them happy.”
4. How does it feel to be appointed as the brand ambassador of Puma Malaysia?
“It feels great but at the same time, it feels very random. However, I am honored to be among the chosen ones!”
5. Are there similarities between the brand Puma and your personality?
“Definitely! Puma is a brand for active people and I am really active in my movements and how I approach life in general… so, Puma sneakers work well for my active feet… hehe! Not to forget, I dig their designs – that’s the most important thing.”
6. Tell us about your most memorable fashion moment.
“I don’t really have one… maybe a silver spacesuit for the snowy weather, but that was like 20 years ago.”
7. Will there be plans for more fashion collaborations with Puma?
“I really hope so! They are busy with a lot of campaigns and I am always a part of it.”
8. Would you like to design your own fashion line for this brand?
“Can I say HELL YEAH? If not, then…YES!”