Recyling Environtmental Charity Event

I performed for a Recycling Environmental Charity Event at One Utama last night (6th March 2010), I invited King Lhota to join the set and do our 'Breaking Up'. The show was abit different because I did an accapella with Vandal on the beatbox. I sang the 'EARTH SONG' by Michael Jackson. It was nice I liked it...had fun! I also got tons of drinks and 2 recycled notebooks :)

'Earth Song' by Michael Jackson
(I know I know, shouldn't have read it off a paper. I was told to prepare a song about the environtment, and all the songs I heard online was all cartoony and for kids, this is the only song I FEEL for anyways. Suggest an environmental song for me to sing? Anyone?)

 


Nadhira feat. King Lhota on 'BREAKING UP'


 

  
Vandal on Beatbox for 'EARTH SONG'


No comments: