"From Malaysia With Love" Acoustified!

It was the first time I had ever done an acoustic set of my songs in "From Malaysia With Love". I really loved the vibe that Aaron (lead guitar) and Christopher(Rhythm guitar/drums) added to it...They gave the songs a different feel...

I was so happy to see so many of my friends there that actually took time to come out and watch me...I have to admit though, I was a bit nervous because there was some people in the crowd that I really look up to and always expect the best from me...I wanted to be able to deliver what they expected...and I did, so that's an accomplishment.

Sorry!  But I can't help but tell the truth when it comes to my songs...haha...I'm not a very good liar because my face says it all...so you know, I wouldn't be the best actor!

Sharing some of the photo's with you...

Explaining to the crowd what my songs mean

Left to Right: Chistopher Felix, Me, Aaron Ravindran. They did a wonderful job!

This was what the crowd would see if they weren't seated around the stage area

Thank you R Records for having me up there to share my heart with people by doing what I love to do. Thank you to everyone that came out last night, friends and family... :)

Bless, Love and Respect, Nadhira

No comments: