Breeze Magazine Anniversary in Sabah!

Hey I just realized that this is post number 101! Hah!

I want to give big shout outs to Breeze Magazine for having me on Board at their 3rd Anniversary. I had so much fun and am honored to be part of it. Thank you. The whole team is amazing!!


One of the highlights for me is to catch Sabah local acts like The Jade Sisters, Alvin MY, Joanna Quintin & U.G.M!!!

With amazing Joanna Quintin!
Talking to the HITZ fm Sabah Crew! I love these 2 girls they are awesomely crazy!
Photo from: chuckythinks.blogspot.com
Photo from: chuckythinks.blogspot.com

 Photo by Adzrul Afni Kadri
Okay, so half way through the song my wig was slipping off...I guess it got a lil' too excited! so I just took em' off.
Photo from: chuckythinks.blogspot.com

Representing The MoveMint all the way from KL, West Malaysia was Vandal and Myself! We both rocked wigs and I think a lot of people were fooled by Vandal's thick black hair!

Vandal. The Undercover "Janitor"
Lately, we all know him with short, often shaved with just a few mm of hair on his head but once upon a time, little did you know........he used to have long hair.

Check this song out, one of my favorite tunes from this Nomadic Addict....
Observe the hairr......



Also, a big thank you to Suria FM Sabah for the Interview!

Love, Nadhira

No comments: