"BREAKING UP" #1 on Fly FM Campur Charts!

The moment we have been waiting for...

FINALLY. Positivity for the record..."Breaking Up" finally hit top spot..#1 (one) on Fly FM!!!! Too bad this is not the US other wise I'd be rich by now...ahhaha....

I want to take this moment to thank Fly FM for the support of my first collaboration single release and letting me rotate on the chart weeks after weeks... Thanks King Lhota for being part of it, The MoveMint , and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the listeners out there who showed mad love and support by voting. Atleast when I'm old an wrinkly I can tell my grandkids I had a song that sat on #1 on the radio charts..

Thanks again guys!

Alright, in support of Fly FM... I wanna post this up!


That's right... It DEFINITELY is ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!


                                 Nadhira jamming to her own tune


Bless and one love, Nadhira - 18th April 2010.

No comments: