Something funny about Fly FM =)

I just wanted to share my thoughts and laughter towards this....Ever since my song got onto the CAMPUR CHARTS (mid Jan 2010), my name was NEVER spelled correctly...at first it was Irie Ira (I may have confused the media with the 'Irie Ira' when I came out with "Breaking Up" ).. So then during the radio interview at Fly, I told them it's Nadhira... so my name changed but spelled 'Nadira'. Without the 'H'. and it went on for weeeeks like that...so I kinda gave up on trying to correct people with my name spelling... haha, so finally!! Today..... Jason says 'Hey your name on Fly changed again' ... so I checked....

and dum dum dummmmmmmmmm.......................

It's finally NADHIRA !!! Yay... so I'm happy... seeing the song sit on #2 with the name spelled the right way... :D


Please keep voting for me! I would like to see the song go to #1 just for the record! hehe....

Anyhooo, I posted a few new video's up on YouTube... go check it out!

Love, Peace and Respect, Nadhira

No comments: