Happening this 10th December.

First and foremost, I want to apologize for not being able to make an appearance at the PUMA party at ECOBA, Damansara Perdana, however, there's a surprise video for you on that day if you attend it! If only I could be in two places at once!

I have another event that's happening in Penang where will be doing 2 sets of performances with backup dancers for 7aste Mild Seven. I've yet to do a Penang crowd on a Friday night, so I am really looking forward to it.

My next 7aste Mild Seven event will be held on the 17th at ECOBA, Damansara Perdana - (Same location as the PUMA one this Friday) 

PUMA 'Happy Hunting' Campaign Launch,
Either way, It would rock to see you there at any one of my events! 
Have a great weekend people... 

I'm gonna go hide out, come find me if you dare win some cool PUMA gears!
HAPPY HUNTING!



Signing off with two loves, Nadhira

No comments: