Things and the fashion show

Whattsss guuudd...!

I told myself to stop trying to make the house spotless and give a bit of my attention to update this! So far, I'm loving my new place (in Puchong), lots of greenery, which I love! and so many different types of shops, restaurants that I can access in the new neighborhood. It's so peaceful  and my room overlooks a big field and a 'bukit'. I DO miss my old place at Damansara Perdana (Simply because I was on the 1st floor with a balcony view of a really nice swimming pool) but that place is turning into a concrete jungle...which am not really that interested in....

I'm so so so so excited to get my home studio set up so I can start working on the millions of songs that has been buried in that folder on my desktop for months!! It's time to let it out people... just wait for that...

Anyhow, last Tuesday I attended the PUMA campaign launch for 'HAPPY HUNTING'. I had a good time, the launch was fantastic, and the food was awesome. I had a good time 'shopping' for my 2011 gears. Bittersweet, Rina Omar & Vandal was there at the event too so you can ask them how much fun they had!! ;)

Here are some photo's from the event.


The women collection
Women and Men 2011 collection
I heard that there's some people hunting me down for my cool gears. I think I'm going to run and hide cos' it's freaking the sh*ts outta me! Goodluck on trying to find me, seriously! You have to watch this space or you can go to PUMA's facebook to see what's reeeeaaaallllyyyy happening...

Peace & Two Loves, Nadhira

No comments: