CAMPUR CHART goes LIVE!

Yup...the show happened at BORNEO RAINFOREST in Sunway, it was my first time there...I have to say that I really enjoyed myself. I didn't know what to expect, since it was pretty much my FIRST showcase since I've been back from Canada. I have officially become a fan of GILA MONSTARZ and DESERTERS. They are such a great band! Reminds me of the days when I was listening to Cursive. DESERTERS deserve more followers!! Click on their link and 'LIKE' them to show support....you're not going to regret it.

It was too bad that I didn't get a chance to snap photos to post up, but I'm sure Fly Fm had their crew with the cams..but on the brighter side...GILA MONSTARZ shared with us a few pics...

                                Vandal spitting like a camel...

                                Thanks King Lhota for being there!!

Thank you Fly FM for having me share the same stage with awesome ppl like GILA MONSTARZ the Malaysian CRUNK and DESERTERS!  

I'm going to post this up in support of Fly FM!


Thanks to everyone that came out last night and made it a fun night...

Love, Nadhira

No comments: