Opening for DJ Yoda (UK) !

I didn't expect to have so much fun last night....
The event was really successful and I think everyone had a lot of fun! DJ Yoda's mix was refreshing...Johnny Cash's 'Ring Of Fire'..was part of the mix... I thought that was cool cos' I am a fan of Johnny cash.. Great time!

Shawn Lee kicked ass, I always enjoy his set...

I'd like to thank BINARYBREAKS and NOE for hosting such a wonderful event. Thanks to RARABLACK for the wonderful dresses!!

I recommend the girls to check out RARABLACK, they have really elegant pieces and it's limited so whatever you purchase is really exclusive.. :) I am so happy with the selected dresses they gave me...

UNSEEN TV interviews Nadhira "From Malaysia With Love" and Rarablack

With Nina Omar



DJ YODA and MYSELF

            With Shawn Lee the leading beatboxer in Malaysia
                   


All this is one night.. :) Thank you guys..!

Love, Nadhira

No comments: