Mad week!

Dear blog. I am super sorry for not keeping things up to date. For the past week and a half, my life has been filled with madness but positive ones!

My elder sister just got hitched which is good news, the wedding was lovely though I made a fool out of myself by dancing Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' with my cousins as a surprise for my sister. I also sang her favorite song from Hercules 'I won't say I'm in love'. Her wedding team did a good job with everything. If only I had picture to put up. The bad news is that aunties and uncles was asking 'when is my turn'?. Can I just say that that is the worst question you could ever get. However, it was expected...so I guess I'll just let it go in one ear and out the other...perhaps when I go to a funeral I should ask them the same question, no?? lol. Jokes. I got that from someone.

On top of all the wedding events (3 to be exact), last Friday was the PUMA ARCHIVE UNCOVERED PARTY. I had fun. Floor Fever backed me up so big ups and mad love to you guys. And Vandal, always there to back me up and even be my Ludacris, big ups.

Last but not least, I am diggin' my 'LANSI' cap. Thanks Schizzow

Photo by Najib Nasaruddin
Nadhira wants to kill Vandal and shove the shoe up his ***
Photo taken from PUMA MALAYSIA

Floor Fever & Nadhira
Photo taken from PUMA MALAYSIA


Peace & Love, your local gangsta princess at heart, Nadhira.

1 comment:

Vandigital said...

shove the shoe up my? fun event none the less!