Moving on....

I am going through a major shift in my life in terms of musical & spiritual growth that allows me not to only understand humans better, but to also be fully conscious of the things that are happening around me. The realization of this consciousness helps you accept the level of success you have achieved at this point in your life. I feel so blessed to have had so many people help me along the way, whether in the form of contributing their time, energy, their mind and knowledge, and sincerely being there for me even though I was not at my best.

Moving on, I am working on my next music project as steps have been taken to further execute my vision. And while I'm at it, I will cut this short.
Here's a video my friends in Columbia worked on recently, enjoy.

 
Peace.

No comments: